Beyond the Eiffel Tower...

There's more to Paris than the Eiffel Tower. From seduction classes to roof-top barbeques and floating cinemas, 24 Hours Paris is your around-the-clock guide to what's on, when, beyond the tourist track.

Want to buy the book? It's available on Amazon, from Prospera Publishing or from The Book Depository, again with free worldwide delivery.

24 Hours Paris is now also available on Kindle!

Get Out!


View 24 Hours Paris in a larger map

Paris Beyond the Eiffel Tower

Recently published on BonjourParis.com, Marsha Moore writes about her explorations into the Paris beyond the Eiffel Tower.

When I first travelled to Paris as an 18-year-old, just having the Eiffel Tower in my sights was enough to keep me content. I was only interested in fulfilling my Parisian fantasies by shopping on the Champs-Elysées, cruising the Seine and climbing the stairs to the Sacré-Coeur. Over time and through multiple visits, though, I began to crave more. I wanted to get to know the real Paris, the one I suspected existed underneath the gilded exterior but wasn't able to access from the beaten paths. It was time to lift the lid off the City of Light and see what lay beneath.

What I found was a Paris buzzing with quirky sights and a multitude of wonderful things to explore—at any hour of the day. From outdoor art to midnight cinema and everything in between, if you're willing to stray away from the usual sights the city doesn't disappoint.

Click here for more!